Yamaha CLP-765 Clavinova Digital Piano - Polished Ebony
- Fast Free Shipping
- Competitive Pricing - You won't find a better price advertised online.
- Free Extended Warranty - Clavinovas come with a 5 year Warranty and we give you a complimentary 5 year extended warranty.
- Excellent Customer Service - We have piano experts ready to help you with any questions you may have. You will never feel pressured from our piano experts to make a decision. We care about you making a well informed decision at the pace you feel comfortable with. After your purchase, we will help answer any questions you may have! We also have a series of videos which will help you with the technology on your piano.
- Large Selection of In-Stock Inventory - We stock the full-line of Yamaha Clavinova models! To check on the availability or ETA of the model/finish you are interested in, text us your name and the model/finish you are interested in. we will get back to you quickly with more information! Between our locations we will usually have the model in-stock that you are looking for.
- Priority Waitlist - If we don't have the piano in-stock that you are hoping to purchase, you can join our priority list with a 10% fully refundable deposit. We are a premier dealership for Yamaha Pianos so we fill orders as fast as any other retailer!
In 1983, Yamaha introduced the world to a new kind of piano. A compact electric keyboard that could faithfully recreate the power and performance of a concert grand. Nearly four decades later, the Yamaha Clavinova continues to inspire players of all levels with its authentic acoustic action, elegant design and the unmistakable tone of the finest concert grand pianos ever made. It’s no wonder TIME included the Clavinova on its list of the most influential technologies of the last fifty years.
In addition to authentic piano touch and tone, the CLP765GP has a grand-style cabinet that takes up less space than a traditional acoustic. The CLP765 features the sounds of the flagship Yamaha CFX concert grand piano and the Bösendorfer Imperial. You will lose yourself in the sound of these binaurally-sampled grand pianos, which is a totally immersive headphone experience. And Bluetooth audio lets you stream music from portable devices wirelessly!
- Real Grand Expression 2 allows you to use the slightest variations of touch to create a limitless range of sound that captures your musical individuality.
- GrandTouch-S™ keyboard with synthetic ebony and ivory key tops gives you the feeling of an acoustic grand’s light to heavy weighted keys, allowing for more precise playability.
- Binaural Sampling technology delivers a three-dimensional sound, which recreates the perspective of the player position through headphones.
- Fortepiano Voices allow you to hear classical compositions the way the original composers would have heard them.
- Grand Expression Modeling simulates the mechanics of the hammers, strings, and all the internal components of the piano and transfers them into the control of your fingertips, to give the ultimate feeling of articulation and expression.
- Virtual Resonance Modeling (VRM) allows for vivid and richly-varied expression to reflect the limitless number of factors that create the sound of a concert grand piano.
- Bluetooth Audio and MIDI is built in allowing you to connect your Bluetooth enabled devices to play music or use Yamaha’s Smart Pianist app.
- GH3X Action for authentic touch
- Smooth release keys, key off and damper resonance samples
- Synthetic ivory and ebony key surfaces
- Binaural sampling – amazing headphone sound
- Dual headphone outputs
- Screen Display
- 36 voices
- 16 track recording
- 3 pedals. Damper with half damper effect Soft, and sostenuto
- Drum rhythms and metronome
- USB and Midi for computer connectivity
- Upright design with front legs
- Compatible with Yamaha apps – Control your piano with Smart Pianist!
- Available in 2 finishes
THE WORLD’S FINEST CONCERT GRANDS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Yamaha’s advanced binaural recording process recreates the tone, power and nuanced colors of their flagship Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial concert grands. The resulting sound is so natural you’ll almost forget you’re playing a digital piano.
PLAYS LIKE A GRAND
Weighted, graded keys reproduce the authentic touch, response and natural key return of a grand piano while our Smooth Release Technology captures the colors and nuance when playing staccato, legato and everything in between.
KEYS THE OTHER DIGITAL PIANOS CAN’T TOUCH
Yamaha’s proprietary synthetic ebony and ivory keytops have a natural, comfortable feel that players of all levels can’t wait to get their hands on.
AUTHENTIC ACOUSTIC RESONANCE
Yamaha’s innovative Virtual Resonance Modeling (VRM) recreates the resonance of the soundboard, rim and frame to emulate the natural feeling of an acoustic piano. Even when playing with headphones.
BEAUTIFUL IN EVERY WAY
Clavinova CLP is available in a wide range of cabinet designs, finishes and colors. A stunning addition to your home, no matter which model you choose.
INTUITIVE IOS AND ANDROID CONTROLS
Clavinova CLP can do more than ever. Now it’s easy to access all of it with your iOS or Android devices. The Yamaha Smart Pianist controller app lets you adjust settings, choose Voices, record performances and more.
The CLP-700 Series are Yamaha’s first instruments to be equipped with the voices of the fortepiano. This 18th century predecessor to the modern piano was played by master composers such as Mozart, Chopin, Beethoven, and Scarlatti.
MAKE YOUR VOICES HEARD
Piano and Strings. Bass and guitar. French Horn and Cello. Dual and Split Voice modes let you play two Voices at the same time for nearly infinite musical inspiration.
|Number of Keys||88|
|Key Type||Synthetic Ebony and Ivory Key Tops, Escapement|
|Touch Response||Hard2 / Hard1 / Medium / Soft1 / Soft2 / Fixed|
|Pedal Function (Left to Right)||Soft, Sostenuto, Damper with Half-Damper Effect|
|Assignable Pedal Functions||Sustain (Switch), Sustain Continuously, Sostenuto, Soft, Pitch Bend Up, Pitch Bend Down, Rotary Speed, Vibe Rotor, Song Play/Pause|
|Display Type||Full Dots LCD|
|Screen Size||128 x 64 Dots|
|Key Cover Style||Sliding|
|Piano Sound||Yamaha CFX, Bösendorfer Imperial|
|Binaural Sampling||Yes (CFX and Bösendorfer Only)|
|Virtual Resonance Modeling (VRM)||Yes|
|Grand Expression Modeling||Yes|
|Number of Voices||38|
|Intelligent Acoustic Control||Yes|
|Number of Preset Songs||22 Voice Demo Songs + 50 Classics + 303 Lesson Songs|
|Recording: Number of Songs||250|
|Recording: Number of Tracks||16|
|Data Capacity||Approx. 500 KB/Song|
|Playback||SMF (Format 0, Format 1)|
|Recording||SMF (Format 0)|
|USB Audio Recorder Playback||.Wav (44.1 kHz Sample Rate, 16-bit Resolution, Stereo)|
|USB Audio Recorder Recording||.Wav (44.1 kHz Sample Rate, 16-bit Resolution, Stereo)|
|Transpose||-12 – 0 – +12|
|Tuning||414.8 – 440.0 – 466.8 Hz|
|Internal Memory||Total Maximum Size Approx. 1.4 MB|
|External Device||USB Flash Drive|
|Headphone||Standard Stereo Phone Jack (x2)|
|MIDI||[In] [Out] [Thru]|
|Auxiliary In||Stereo Mini|
|Auxiliary Out||[L/L+R] [R}|
|Auxiliary Pedal Connection||Yes|
|USB to Host||Yes|
|Amplifiers||(50W + 42W) x 2|
|Speakers||(16cm + 5cm) x 2|
|Power Consumption||30W (When Using PA-500 AC Adaptor)|
|Accessories||Owner’s Manual, “50 Classical Master Pieces,” PA-500 Power Supply|
- Bench: Includes a matching bench. Styles may vary depending on model. BC108BK (Matte Black), BC108DW (Dark Walnut), BC108PE (Polished Ebony), BC108DR (Rosewood)
- 50 Classical Music Masterpieces: Enjoy this compilation songbook of the most popular and beautiful classical piano songs by Beethoven, Mozart, Chopin, and many others.
- Headphone Hanger:: A conveniently located hanger under the piano for easy headphone storage.
- Owners Manual: Learn about the features and care of your instrument in this comprehensive manual.
- Power Adapter: PA-300C
- 5 Year Warranty: YAMAHA will, at its option, repair or replace the product covered by this warranty if it becomes defective, malfunctions or otherwise fails to conform with this warranty under normal use and service during the term of this warranty, without charge for labor or materials. Repairs may be performed using new or refurbished parts that meet or exceed YAMAHA specifications for new parts. If YAMAHA elects to replace the product, the replacement may be a reconditioned unit. To learn more about this, and other Yamaha warranties, please visit our website.
- 3 Year Extended Popplers Warranty (no extra charge): We want to be sure you have every confidence when buying a Yamaha Clavinova. To be sure, Yamaha is the leader in quality, craftsmanship, and piano technology, and you will can expect many years of trouble-free music making without surprise expenses or repairs. We are so confident in this quality that we are giving you 3 additional years of warranty, beyond the standard 5 year coverage, at NO additional cost…our Popplers Promise to you!
- Free Shipping (See FAQ regarding shipping vs. delivery)
- Free Extended Warranty Upgrade on Clavinova/Avant Hybrid models
- Direct Text Support
- Financing – 12 months same as cash
- Piano Trade-up Program
- Video Owners Manual for Digital Models
- Piano Expert Consultation – Our piano experts have your best interest in mind and will never pressure you into making a decision!
CLP Series Testimonials
Customers always say how much they love the realistic sound – Authentic feel of the keys – Beautiful furniture cabinet – They just can’t believe what Yamaha has been able to do with their premium level digital pianos!
I learned on a Clavinova that my parents bought 17 years ago. I was able to get to a high enough level to get a scholarship in college and study piano! If I could do that on an old Clavinova, anyone is going to be in great hands with any of the new models!