P22DSE 45" Acoustic Upright Piano - Satin Ebony
THE FINEST WOODS
P-Series soundboards and ribs are crafted from solid spruce that has been hand selected at the Kitami Mill in Hokkaido, Japan, giving these pianos a richer, more resonant voice and evenly balanced timbre across the entire keyboard.
BACK POSTS, FORWARD THINKING
Years of cutting-edge research, including Yamaha’s proprietary wood-drying process, results in improved back posts that maintain their shape, strength and resonance for years to come.
ADVANCED V-PRO FRAME
Yamaha was the first company to use an advanced Vacuum Shield Mold casting technology called V-Pro to create a stronger, lighter, more durable frame for their pianos. Every P-Series frame is built to Yamaha’s exacting specifications at their Iwata Forge in Japan.
P-Series hammers are crafted of the finest materials and painstakingly designed for each model to provide optimum tone, response and a lifetime of musical enjoyment.
HAND-WOUND BASS STRINGS
Yamaha artisans oversee the winding of pure copper and adjust the balance and tension of each bass string to the exacting durability standards and sound profile of every P-Series piano.
EVERYTHING IN SIGHT
The P22 boasts a specially designed music rack that spans the entire width of the piano, giving students and teachers the ability to view multiple pages of music at once.
|151 cm (59 1/2″)|
|116 cm (45 3/4″)|
|61 cm (24″)|
|235 kg (518 lbs)|
Number of Keys:
White Key Surfaces:
|Black Key Surfaces:||Phenolic Resin with Wooden Filler|
|Pedal Type:||Soft Pedal, Mute Pedal, Damper Pedal|
|Hammer Type:||P22 Special|
|Caster Type:||Double Caster|
|Number of Back Posts:||5|
Silent Model SPECS
|Key Sensors:||Non-contact continuous detection optical sensor|
|Damper Pedal:||Continuous detection sensor|
|Soft/Shift Pedal:||On/Off detection sensor|
|Silencing System Mechanism:||Hammer shank stopper operated by center pedal|
|Piano Sounds:||Yamaha CFX, Bösendorfer Imperial|
|Binaural Sampling:||Yes (CFX Grand Voice only)|
|Virtual Resonance Modeling(VRM):||Yes|
|Number of Preset Voices:||10|
|Stereophonic Optimizer:||Yes (Piano Voices other than CFX Grand)|
|Number of Preset Songs:||10 Voice Demo Songs, 50 Classics|
|Number of Recording Songs:||1|
|Recording Data Capacity:||approx. 550KB|
|Playback Format:||SMF (Format 0, Format 1)|
|Recording Format:||SMF (Format 0)|
|Max. Recording Time:||80 minutes/Song|
|Playback Format:||WAV (44.1 kHz, 16 bit, stereo)|
|Recording Format:||WAV (44.1 kHz, 16 bit, stereo)|
|Tempo Range:||5 – 500|
|Transpose:||-6 – 0 – +6|
|Tuning:||414.8 – 440.0 – 466.8 Hz (approx. 0.2 Hz increments)|
|Storage and Connectivity|
|Internal Memory:||approx. 550 KB|
|External Drives:||USB flash drive|
|DC IN:||16 V|
|Headphones:||Stereo mini jack (x2)|
|AUX IN:||Stereo mini jack|
|USB TO DEVICE:||Yes|
|USB TO HOST:||Yes|
|AC Adaptor:||PA-300C (or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha)|
|Power Consumption:||11 W (When using PA-300C AC adaptor)|
|Auto Power Off:||Yes|
|Included Accessories:||AC adaptor, power cord, headphones, headphone hanger, attachment screws for headphone hanger, Owner’s Manual|
- Matching Piano Bench
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Red Key Cover
- 10 Year Warranty: From cabinet to keys, legs and strings, if any defect or issues arise with any aspect of your piano we will take care of everything at no charge! Yamaha takes pride on the quality of their pianos and we believe in Yamaha’s craftsmanship to stand behind this amazing warranty promise.
- 3 Year Extended Popplers Warranty (no extra charge): We want to be sure you have every confidence when buying a Yamaha premium piano! To be sure, Yamaha is the leader in quality, craftsmanship, and piano technology, and you will can expect many years of trouble-free music making without surprise expenses or repairs. We are so confident in this quality that we are giving you 3 additional years of warranty, beyond the standard 5 year coverage, at NO additional cost…our Popplers Promise to you!
- Free Shipping (See FAQ regarding shipping vs. delivery)
- Free Extended Warranty Upgrade on Clavinova/Avant Hybrid models
- Direct Text Support
- Financing – 12 months same as cash
- Piano Trade-up Program
- Video Owners Manual for Digital Models
- Piano Expert Consultation – Our piano experts have your best interest in mind and will never pressure you into making a decision!